The Piñon, or Pinyon, is an evergreen tree that grows along the foot hills of California's desert mountains, east to Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, and north to Wyoming. Burning the Piñon Incense Bricks will bring a little of the Southwest high desert into your home.
- Piñon Scent: woody with a slight hint of pine*
- About 20 bricks per tin
- Instructions: Hold the brick over a flame until the brick burns lightly by itself. After the brick has stopped flaming, gently blow on the burning ember and place the brick in the center of the tin lid, unlit side down.
*Note that this incense doesn't have the sweet, fresh smell of a typical pine candle. It is more of a woodsy, warm scent, almost like pine bark.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device