The Korba Olive Wood Board is a great board for cutting and serving meats, cheeses, and other small accompaniments and dishes. It can also be used for meal prep and its compact size makes it a great addition to your camp kitchen.
- Seamless piece of wood made from non-productive olive trees
- 11.8"L x 5"W x 0.5"H
- Juice groove around the edge of the board on one side
- Each piece is unique and may vary in coloring and grain pattern
- Olive wood is a durable and non-porous wood, making it more resistant to staining and retaining odors
- Handmade in Tunisia
- Hand wash with water and use mild soap if needed
- Polish with food-safe oil periodically
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device